ClandestineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClandestineMS

Welcome to ClandestineMS! We're still in BETA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JohnV's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnVo

JohnV's GM application Empty
PostSubject: JohnV's GM application   JohnV's GM application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:49 am

Your Name:
Johnson Vo

1. Why should you be GM? What makes you feel you're qualified?
I have been playing many private servers for about 3 years, maybe more.I have the skills to do things and have it done right away. I know the rules and I know what is acceptable or not. Common sense eh? Anyways, I can learn new things quickly, which saves a lot of time. I'm going to be blunt, I don't like using XAT, but I will use it. Gotta deal with it. I am aiming to help In-Game, as seen I help people in private. Not those people who say "if you need help whisp me (:" I can play pretty much everyday, unless sports or massive school work come in my way. I'm also always on forums, so I won't miss an update or anything that is useful.

2. As GM, how would you contribute to the server?
I am willing to host events whenever it is required or when the server is in need of one. I don’t mind hosting events on the regular basis and I know most events. I will always check ahead in the event log before planning an event so it won’t be delayed or canceled.
I am willing to host events whenever it is required or when the server is in need of one. I don’t mind hosting events on the regular basis and I know most events. I will always check ahead in the event log before planning an event so it won’t be delayed or canceled.
-I will watch over trades and do hacker runs regularly. I will answer all smega questions and @callgm questions ASAP and the little things that keep a server running.First I would use the command !cheaters to find the predicted hackers or find them while on a hacker run through the server. Then I would go into hide and warp to them. After locating the hacker I would take a screenshot or video depending on the hack and then ban them. This giving me proof and posting it on forums for future purposes.
-I will enforce people to obey the laws and not break them. Watch language on smegas and respect other players. I will tell them the consequences beforehand and make sure they understand them.

3. Do you have any past experience with server administration? If so, how does that help our server? If not, how will you help our server?
I am extremely active playing around 5-6 hours a day depending on how much work I have.Hard working and love interacting with the community regularly, I am not lazy and I love hosting events. I handle situations calmly and collectively and am never biased on my conclusions. I’m truthful and honest about my answers. If I don’t know something I’m going to say I don’t know but what sets me apart is that after I will look into it and when the question comes up again, I’ll be prepared. If you need to know anything else about me, feel free to contact me in game.

4. Without using a dictionary or Google, can you tell me what Clandestine means? Don't cheat, Be honest. This question doesn't determine if you get the position or not.

i really dont know what clandestine means sorry Sad

Thank You for reading Smile
Back to top Go down

JohnV's GM application
Page 1 of 1