ClandestineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClandestineMS

Welcome to ClandestineMS! We're still in BETA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZodiacNLx3's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zodiacnlx3

ZodiacNLx3's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ZodiacNLx3's GM Application   ZodiacNLx3's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:59 am

Your Name: Oan Lip Hong (Call me Oan Very Happy )
Any Past Experience: For twice , but can't remember the server name as I played original maplestory recently.
PS : It's a version 66 and version 75.

1. Why should you be GM? What makes you feel you're qualified?

I've some experience of being GM , and I will to help players that needs help. I will try to solve the problems when players encountered arguments.Moreover, although I've been a GM for v66 and v75 and it's v83 here , I will read and study up the GM commands book to be a GM that everyone likes it .

2. As GM, how would you contribute to the server?

As a GM , I will warn players that use hacks or any abuse. If they tried to use it again , I will ban them to prevent same cases happen again. I will try to host events to entertain the players if needed. Will try to advertise this server on my Facebook or maybe get help from someone to do videos on ClandestineMS and post it to Facebook , Youtube , Skype and so on.

3. Do you have any past experience with server administration? If so, how does that help our server? If not, how will you help our server?

I do not have any experience with server adminstration. I will try to learn from the Admin and other GMs to help the server out.

4. Without using a dictionary or Google, can you tell me what Clandestine means? Don't cheat, Be honest. This question doesn't determine if you get the position or not.

I don't really know the meaning of Clandestine, but 'Clandestine' gave me a mysterious feel and it makes me try to explore and figure it out.[/color]

Thanks for reading my application. Sorry if I did anything wrong. Hope to get your reply soon. I love you

Last edited by zodiacnlx3 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
iTheZero

iTheZero

PostSubject: Re: ZodiacNLx3's GM Application   ZodiacNLx3's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 am

LOL Try Edit your Question and stuff except the Answers with THIS COLOR
Anyway Good luck lol!
Back to top Go down
zodiacnlx3

PostSubject: Re: ZodiacNLx3's GM Application   ZodiacNLx3's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:18 pm

iTheZero wrote:
LOL Try Edit your Question and stuff except the Answers with THIS COLOR
Anyway Good luck lol!

Thanks for your advice. /heh
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel
Fairy Tail Master
Fairy Tail Master
Natsu Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: ZodiacNLx3's GM Application   ZodiacNLx3's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:50 pm

PM for an interview when the server is up.
Back to top Go down
zodiacnlx3

PostSubject: Re: ZodiacNLx3's GM Application   ZodiacNLx3's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:
PM for an interview when the server is up.

Kk sure thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZodiacNLx3's GM Application   ZodiacNLx3's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZodiacNLx3's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClandestineMS :: GM App :: GM Applications-
Jump to: