ClandestineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClandestineMS

Welcome to ClandestineMS! We're still in BETA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carbon's GFX Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carbon

Carbon's GFX Application Empty
PostSubject: Carbon's GFX Application   Carbon's GFX Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:45 am

Name: Chris

Any Past Experience: I've been a GM several times, and I've done GFX work for other servers as well.

Samples of your work: For my GFX application, I have prepared several banners. These banners include a website banner, forum banner, and a GTOP banner.

Website Banner
Carbon's GFX Application Clande10

Forum Banner
Carbon's GFX Application 214y1rk
*The reason why there isn't a background to this banner is because when it is applied to the forum, it will take the background of the forum. When uploaded to tinypic, it was given a white background.

GTOP Banner
Carbon's GFX Application 2a8ndrm

I have the ability to make animated banners, but I like to take my time with those. They take a couple of days for me to make, so I didn't want to rush anything.

Which position are you applying for?
I am applying for a GFX and GM position.

1. Why should you be GM? What makes you feel you're qualified?
I feel qualified for a GM position because I have been around Maplestory Private Servers for quite some time now. I started playing and helping develop servers since I was 12 years of age. I am mature enough to handle conflicts and situations in and out of game. GameMasters are looked up to in-game. They are role models for players. I can honestly say I fit this role, and would be able to provide a positive influence on the server. As far as GFX goes, I can produce banners at any given time. For the ones above, I would've preferred color suggestions from players and admins, as it would better suite their taste. I have multiple programs to work with, which include Adobe Photoshop Cs6 and Paint.net.

2. As GM, how would you contribute to the server?
I would take on the responsibility of a GM with great pride. I would not abuse my powers, as it would be certain that I would be demoted. I know how to host a variety of events; jump quests (my favorite), hide and seek, trivia, etc. I usually sit in the FM while doing GFX, and take little breaks now and then to check up on players. Since I would be in the FM, new players could easily find me if they need help. With GFX, I can produce banners and what not, as long as you give me the colors you want for it. I want to make sure it fits your likings.

3. Do you have any past experience with server administration? If so, how does that help our server? If not, how will you help our server?
I have only been a server admin twice on servers. Both times were when I was just starting private servers. The first time, I hosted a server for a friend. The second time, I helped the server develop from the beginning. This included lots of GFX and closed beta testing. Currently, I am starting to get my feet wet in the NPC coding aspect of servers. I cannot be of much help with this area at this moment in time.

4. Without using a dictionary or Google, can you tell me what Clandestine means? Don't cheat, Be honest. This question doesn't determine if you get the position or not.
Honestly, I didn't know what Clandestine meant until I Googled it. It wasn't until further research that I found out it means "to be kept secret or done secretively."

Lastly, I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity, as it does not come often. I appreciate you taking the time to look my applicatoin over. I look forward to getting to know you all. The best way to contact me is through skype.

Skype Name: xbigmacdaddyx

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Carbon's GFX Application
Page 1 of 1