ClandestineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClandestineMS

Welcome to ClandestineMS! We're still in BETA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darks's Game Master Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xDarkx

Darks's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Darks's Game Master Application   Darks's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Your Name:Jonathan Tran
Any Past Experience:Yes I have been a gm inDarks's Game Master Application Maple010
[FOR GFX] Sample of your work:(We won't steal it, No worries.)I have none

Which position are you applying for? (GM/SuperGM/HeadGM/GFX/Coder/Web Desginer]HeadGM
1. Why should you be GM? What makes you feel you're qualified?
I want to be a gm Because I want to help the server grow bigger,Because I am confident that I can do my best
I should be qualified to be a gm Because Everytime I play a Customized server Like this I enjoy it alot
And I want to try my best to help it as much as I can.

2. As GM, how would you contribute to the server?I will make a video as a advertisment for this server
and tell my friends to join , and Help the "New Players" and give them a "Tour" of the game of where are the npcs
and the commands and such.

3. Do you have any past experience with server administration? If so, how does that help our server? If not, how will you help our server?I will help out our server by fight hackers by reporting and posting on forums
Try to give ideas for this server for Dan Might use them in game and try to host events for players to enjoy how
fun I am.

4. Without using a dictionary or Google, can you tell me what Clandestine means? Don't cheat, Be honest. This question doesn't determine if you get the position or not.As my knowledge I think its means like something interesting
Because the words seems like its interesting or like secretive or something like that

Extra:If I am ever denied or anything like that I will keep playing this server and support is as much as I can.

Last edited by xDarkx on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natsu Dragneel
Fairy Tail Master
Fairy Tail Master
Natsu Dragneel

PostSubject: Re: Darks's Game Master Application   Darks's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:30 pm

0/5 Edit this shit please! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darks's Game Master Application   Darks's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 pm

You don't have to be such a hard-ass, Dan.

ON-TOPIC: 3/5. The application itself could have been better, but I see the effort. We're looking forward to getting to know you once the server returns! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://clandestinems.forumotion.com
xDarkx

PostSubject: Re: Darks's Game Master Application   Darks's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Thank you for the support Kevin I Hope you have a nice day!
I hope to see the reborn of this server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darks's Game Master Application   Darks's Game Master Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darks's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1