ClandestineMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ClandestineMS

Welcome to ClandestineMS! We're still in BETA!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alex's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kuntpunt

Alex's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Alex's Gm App   Alex's Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Your Name:Alex
Any Past Experience: yes v55 x1 v62 x1 v75x2 and no v83+
no SS button on my old computer though lol

1. Why should you be GM? What makes you feel you're qualified?
Calm Gm, reacts well in heated situations. can be here to do an event once or more per day, or to the instructed amount.

2. As GM, how would you contribute to the server?
Active, i have good experience and am active, at least untill june 24th i have nothing going on. I get out of school in two days so i do absolutely nothing.

3. Do you have any past experience with server administration? If so, how does that help our server? If not, how will you help our server?
sort of, but hear me out, i made my own v75 but it wouldnt create characters because of my source problems soo i didnt wanna re do it. but i have been Co-Admin, and i know how to use T.V. and the Wamp servers, assuming this server is using wamp or navicat.

4. Without using a dictionary or Google, can you tell me what Clandestine means? Don't cheat, Be honest. This question doesn't determine if you get the position or not.
lol i assume knowing it would make some sort of difference but honestly i dont, i have no clue. Thanks for reading Very Happy msg me back asap please
Back to top Go down
Smileヅ

Alex's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex's Gm App   Alex's Gm App I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm

kuntpunt wrote:

2. As GM, how would you contribute to the server?
Active, i have good experience and am active, at least untill june 24th i have nothing going on. I get out of school in two days so i do absolutely nothing.
How is that contributing to the server? It doesn't really answer the question.
Back to top Go down

Alex's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ClandestineMS :: GM App :: GM Applications-
Jump to: